Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sims 4 NORMAL Lifespan Mod (108+ day lifespan) by caucasiandad


Hey guys! This is the first mod I've made for TS4 and I would like to share it with you!

Description:
When I got TS4, I was disappointed to find out there was no lifespan sliders! I've struggled with the short adulthood; and after awhile of using other people's mods (and straight up turning auto-aging off), I decided it was time to create my own lifespan mod!! (sorry for all the !!!'s, I'm just very exited!!!)

Details:
Without further ado, here are the adjusted ages:

(Stage: Maxis Normal Lifespan Days --> My Normal Lifespan Days)

Baby: 3 --> 2 (unplayable/limited interactions=boring)
Toddler: 7 --> 8 (funnest life stage to play)
Child: 13 --> 15 (more time to do things other than complete aspiration)
Teen: 13 --> 10 (pretty much an adult but more school and less woohoo)
Young Adult: 20 --> 25 (a good time also the creator of a success future)
Adult: 20 --> 48 (gotta have time to raise those babies)
Elder: 10 --> 25 (what to do with all this spare time)

No comments:

Post a Comment