Monday, November 21, 2016

Event: Movie Evening by IlkaVelle


I present to you a new social event - Movie Evening. If you want your Sims just to hang out with friends and watch some movies, this event is for them.
I created this mod firstly because I really wanted to learn finally how to create a custom event, secondly because I was kind of disappointed after finding out that Movie Hangout didn't add any event like this to the gameplay. So here it is!
This is my first mod ever and I would appreciate any feedback you may have!

There are 2 versions of the event:
1) Movie Hangout SP compatible - version that requires Movie Hangout Stuff Pack, it uses its objects and features.
2) Base Game compatible - version that is compatible with base game
Install only one version of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment