Friday, January 9, 2015

Orphan Children Aren't Deleted / Children Can Care For Babies by DrChillgood


The war against the Child Deletion Disservices wing of Sim Social Services is over! I have taken out the last of their Child Death Rays. They had one each for starving kids, failing kids, and orphaned kids. In other words, if you don't have the first two of my mods and you hate the Death Rays as much as I do, go pick those up first.

With this script mod, only a baby-only household will be wiped out. A baby-only household would be completely unplayable, especially as babies are mere objects, and besides, the Sim Social Services agrees that deleting baby-only households is an acceptable compromise.

Implementation: I lowered the minimum age for wiping out orphans and sending everyone to the hammerspace nanny from teen to child.

1 comment:

  1. it says this mod is outdated and is no longer updated, which makes me REALLY upset, for as I've been look for a mod just like this one or at least a cheat, but I could only find this outdated mod :( So, if someone would be able to update this or give me a cheat to use, that would be great

    ReplyDelete